Wednesday, July 8, 2015

20 Weeks and Counting!

Hey guys, and welcome to 3:30am! That exclamation point is a liar. I'm not excited about it at all. One of the side effects of being pregnant with quads seems to be a near inability to sleep for more than an hour at a time, so I am up a lot and The Night has become my arch nemesis! It's not all bad though. I've never had an arch nemesis, so I can cross that one off my bucket list now. Seriously, I dread the constant tossing, turning, restless legs and bathroom breaks, but know that all the pain and discomfort now is leading to incredible blessings to come!

Also, let me apologize in advance for any spelling and/or grammatical errors in this post, but after all, it's the middle of the night so cut me some slack.

I want to ask for special prayers this morning. This week two of the women in my Quad Mommas group gave birth to their quads, both at just 24 weeks! The babies are amazing little fighters but have a long road ahead being born so early. Please lift Casey and Meagan and their tiny quad squads up in prayer. They have been heavy on my heart and both families will need a ton of support in the weeks and months ahead.

There's not much to report on my end, which is the best possible news. Every week that we have an uneventful week is a huge blessing. And speaking of huge, check this out.


Here are our Week 20 stats. If you remember the numbers from our big scan last week you know that we are right on track so far, and even a little ahead with our little ones all measuring 12-13 ounces!



Have I mentioned all the "sympathy" Andy is going through these days with me? Sympathy nausea, sympathy naps, sympathy cravings, sympathy junk food binges, sympathy pregnancy brain, and now, sympathy bump. Isn't he sweet?


That's it for me tonight. I'm going to take another stab at sleep. Please keep those prayers coming. We are now officially within three months of our 32 weeks goal!

Love and blessings,
Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment