Thursday, September 3, 2015

Headaches and stretch marks and gas, Oh My!

Today marks 29 weeks for us. Can you believe it?  What a thrill to have made it this far! It's hard to believe that a number stating with a "3" is now so close! The babies should be nearing our 3 pound goal if not there already.

In honor of 29 weeks, the babies have given me a three day migraine, my first stretch marks, and the complete inability to walk more than five consecutive steps without passing gas. Obviously we have a little work to do on their gift giving etiquette.

So today I am going to lay on the couch, nurse my headache, lament my stretch marks, and take a break from writing. I leave you instead with my favorite pictures from our maternity shoot exactly one month ago today. The disc arriving in the mail this morning was a great surprise. Abby really did a fantastic job on these and I am so glad we decided to have them taken. They will be fun to look back on when someday in the distant future, LORD willing, I have a waistline again. Enjoy!

















5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful family!! Thanks for sharing the photos, Jen! Love the little Packers gear, too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! We have a variety a Packers outfits ready to get them trained early, lest they become (gasp) Lion's fans!

      Delete
  2. I love your pictures! Absolutely beautiful. You are radiant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was on the fence about doing them but I'm so glad we did!

      Delete
    2. Beautiful pictures, Jen! Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear of the babies progress. Wishing you well!
      Nikki W

      Delete