Monday, May 11, 2015

9 Weeks...How small is too small?

Nine week stats:

Pre-pregnancy weight: 124#
Nine week weight: 127#
Morning sickness: check
Killer fatigue: check
Baby count: Four?

At the nine week ultrasound, we found out that Baby C was measuring behind the others, only by five days or so, but apparently this is significant when you're only the size of a grape. The doc said that there was a good chance that we would lose this baby within the next month. It was hard to hear, but at least we knew that the outcome was not in our hands.


On a lighter note, this was also the week that my darling hubs and I noted that the babies looked quite a bit like gummy bears, which immediately made me crave gummy bears. I think the term "pregnancy cravings" may be a misnomer in my case. I just seem to be highly susceptible to suggestion. Nothing sounds good to me until I hear someone talk about it, see a food in a magazine or billboard, or drive by a restaurant. I am an advertiser's dream these days! I have been eating the Original Chicken Sandwich from Burger King several times a week, though it must have been years since I had been there previously.

And yes, Mr. Incredible took me out for gummy bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment