Monday, May 11, 2015

Week 11.5 - The secret is almost out!


11 Week Stats

Pre-pregnancy weight: 124#
Eleven week weight: 131#
Morning sickness: check
Killer fatigue: check
New to the party: Blinding headaches
Baby count: Four!

Baby C is amazing! By the 11 week ultrasound, the little trooper had not only caught up to the others, but surpassed Baby D for good measure! 

As of week 11, they are all perfect angels and not causing us any worry. All four are measuring within a day of 12 weeks, and all four have heartbeats between 166 and 168 which is great!

It was amazing telling my dad and stepmom about the pregnancy and the quads this weekend. I think my poor parents had given up hope of me ever giving them grandchildren, so it was quite a fun surprise! I didn't know my dad was capable of smiling as big as he did.

I'll save the ultrasound pics for the next post. We are finally about to be done with the secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment